OPEN CALL FOR TEAM MEMBERS!
– Writer (writing articles – may involve interviews, and writing on a specific topic)
– Surf writer (based in Australia, in a surfing scene, and able to talk about current surf culture, and surf news)
– Social Media Manager (on a platform of your choice)
– Artist (publishing personal projects through Sea Foaming, or contributing to upcoming and ongoing projects through prompts and themes)
– Event Journalist (ie, based somewhere in the world, and able to attend local events (focused on activism/politics) and cover them)
– An ability to meet deadlines and communicate quickly. (there’s always extensions etc., just communicate!!)
– A high skill of writing (if joining in a position involving writing, a sample will need to be provided)
– PASSION, EXCITEMENT AND CREATIVITY!!
WHAT DO YOU GET OUT OF IT?
– Connect with a team of young artists and writers from all over the world.
– Meet and interview fantastic people we have access to through our platform.
– Get an insight into running a publication, and writing for one!
– No lock-in contract – write once, or be an on-going contributor!
BEHIND THE BLOG.
15, from the south coast of Australia. She eats too many mangos, feels at home by the ocean, and is pursuing her passions in nearly all art forms. LOVES: yoga, surfing, reading, film-making, speaking french, rain, thai food, print and flowy pants.
17, from Dorset, England, finding inspiration in the beautiful things that surround her. Drawing is her form of escapism, a way of hiding from the business of life. She draws all sorts of things – from plants and people to cosy spaces and moons. She draws to create her own little world of freedom and peace.
Writer / Darcy
Artist / Steph
Born in Scotland, she moved to Australia when she was 11. Now 16 and based in Perth, Australia, she mainly focuses on portraiture and making short films.
Artist / Bella
19 and living in NYC, she shoots in digital and 35mm b&w film. She develops, processes, and prints all of her own work.
Mixtape Curator / Isobel